2022 Ultimate RV Show Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES, ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY: The 2022 Ultimate RV Show Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and administered by Delivered Fresh Marketing, LLC (the “Administrator”). The Sweepstakes starts on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at 12:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends Monday, September 19, 2022, at 11:59 PM EDT (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their state of residence. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are NOT eligible to enter.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period, entrants can visit UltimateRVShow.com or Show.CampingWorld.com (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to fully complete the Official Online Entry Form with your Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and Phone Number. Entry into the Sweepstakes will request consent (via checkbox) to agree to abide by the Official Rules, to receive text messages and to be added to Sponsor and its affiliated companies’ direct mail and Internet marketing databases. Only entries that have completed the required fields and are submitted by an eligible entrant during the valid entry period are eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing.
Eligible participants may enter a maximum of one (1) time over the Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or phone numbers the Entrant may own. Each valid Entrant will receive an entry confirmation email for the specific time and date entered, which will determine Entrant’s eligibility. Sponsor, Administrator, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by entrants, typographical errors, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
Duplicate and mechanically reproduced multiple entries will be disregarded. All entries must be completed in their entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, incomplete, altered, mutilated, or lost entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or for failure to receive entries due to technical failures of any kind, and such entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
3. GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize consists of one (1) 2023 Coleman Rubicon 1200RK (the “RV”), with an MSRP of $18,150.00 USD.
4. DETERMINATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: All eligible online entries received during the Entry Period from August 9, 2022, through September 19, 2022, will be entered into a Grand Prize Drawing conducted by the Administrator and held at random on September 20, 2022 to select one (1) Grand Prize Winner to receive the Grand Prize RV.
5. GENERAL: The potential Grand Prize RV Winner will be required to sign and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/ Publicity Release, then return it within 48 hours of contact or an alternate winner will be selected. Noncompliance within specified time period or return of the Grand Prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that any selected participant is ineligible will result in disqualification of that selected participant. By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner grants to Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entry into the Sweepstakes will request consent (via checkbox) to be added to Sponsor and its affiliated companies’ direct mail and Internet marketing databases. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be (returned or) acknowledged. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes.
All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor will notify a Potential Grand Prize Winner via email and/or phone provided on the entry form. Grand Prize award will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with Official Rules. Once all prize acceptance criteria are met, the potential Grand Prize RV winner will be declared the official Grand Prize winner.
Grand Prize Winner is responsible for income, federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize (including but not limited to ground transportation, travel insurance, meals, souvenirs, hotel incidentals and gratuities) not specified as covered as part of prize herein. If Grand Prize Winner receives a prize valued over $600, then Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving a prize. The value of prize is taxable to Grand Prize Winner as income. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Non-compliance with the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
Grand Prize Winner is responsible for RV registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the RV within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from the Camping World dealership location near Grand Prize Winner’s residence designated by Sponsor, or the RV will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to: (i) personally accept delivery of the RV at the designated Camping World dealership location, (ii) present adequate personal identification, (iii) provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license, and (iv) provide appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance to the designated Camping World dealership location prior to taking possession of the RV. Releasees are not responsible for delays in delivery of the RV.
Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her/their RV after he/she/they has taken delivery of the RV. Exact model, color, and options of RV and exact RV to be awarded are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability from manufacturer.
EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE RV, THE RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE RV, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
RV pictured in any advertising surrounding this Sweepstakes may not be the actual RV awarded. All RV prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel this Sweepstakes, make rule and Sweepstakes changes and/or substitute another prize of equal of greater value for any reason including if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Grand Prize RV are determined by the total number of eligible entries received from the official method of entry during the Entry Period.
7. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC, Lincolnshire, IL (the “Sponsor”). Sweepstakes is administered by Delivered Fresh Marketing, LLC (the “Administrator”), Huntersville, NC. Official Rules by which this Sweepstakes is governed are located at: Show.CampingWorld.com
8. RELEASE. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Grand Prize, participants, winner/recipient (and their families) release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor and each of their respective shareholders, directors, members, successors, assigns, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims, where lawful, based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, those arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS; AND (II) IN ADDITION TO THE LIMITATIONS IN SECTION 8 (RELEASE) OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES (I.E., UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL PARTICIPANTS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES); AND (III) EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ALL ISSUES CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY AND ENFORCEMENT OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR, SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW RULES THAT MAY CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF A LAW OTHER THAN THE LAW OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS.
10. DISQUALIFICATION / TERMINATION: Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes by submitting multiple online entries or using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or other methods, will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will void all such affected entries. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the participant, and determined in the Administrator’s sole and absolute discretion. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, Administrator, released parties, and each of their agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone or cellular transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including those resulting from the efforts of hackers. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, and persons entering or attempting to enter more than once, as determined by the judges, will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, participating sponsors, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Sweepstakes which, in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
Released Parties are not responsible for any entry that is generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any non-authorized human intervention. Sponsor and Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, illness, viruses or diseases, civil disturbances, work stoppage, governmental restrictions or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the Grand Prize. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Released Parties are not responsible for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
11. WINNER’S LIST: Name of the Grand Prize RV winner from the Sweepstakes will be posted on UltimateRVShow.com and Camping World’s social media pages once the potential Grand Prize winner is confirmed.
12. TRADEMARKS: All trademarks are property of the respective owners.
© 2022 FreedomRoads, LLC. All rights reserved.