Enter at UltimateRVShow.com from 12/07/20 – 2/28/21
(Online Only. Maximum 1 Entry Per Person regardless of number of email addresses or phone numbers owned)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The “Ultimate RV Show – 2021 National Tour – Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by CWI, Inc. (the “Sponsor”). Sweepstakes entry begins December 7, 2020 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time and ends February 28, 2021 at 11:00: PM Eastern Time (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents, (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico), who are 18 years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their state of residence. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, Administrator, Promotional Partners and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are NOT eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER:
There is only one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes. Visit UltimateRVShow.com (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to fully complete the Official Online Entry Form with your: First Name, Last Name, Mobile Phone Number and Email Address. Eligible participants may enter a maximum of one (1) time over the Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of the number of e-mail addresses or phone numbers the participant may own. Only entries that have completed the required fields and are submitted by an eligible entrant during the entry period are eligible for the Prize drawings. Each valid entrant will be sent an entry confirmation notification via email. Valid entrants are only eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize over the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsor, Administrator, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by entrants, typographical errors, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: The Sweepstakes consists of ten (10) Prize Weeks (the “Prize Weeks”) starting Thursday, December 31, 2020 and ending Saturday, March 6, 2021. Prizes will be awarded Thursday through Saturday of each Prize Week, as follows:
Prize Week Dates:
- Week 1: December 31, 2020 – January 2, 2021
- Week 2: January 7, 2021 – January 9, 2021
- Week 3: January 14, 2021 – January 16, 2021
- Week 4: January 21, 2021 – January 23, 2021
- Week 5: January 28, 2021 – January 30, 2021
- Week 6: February 4, 2021 – February 6, 2021
- Week 7: February 11, 2021 – February 13, 2021
- Week 8: February 18, 2021 – February 20, 2021
- Week 9: February 25, 2021 – February 27, 2021
- Week 10: March 4, 2021 – March 6, 2021
List of the 10 Weekly Prizes available for each Prize Week (1 through 10):
- Grand Prize: 2021 Coleman Lantern LT 17B Travel Trailer ($10,995 ARV) (1 prize)
- 1st Prizes: Coleman Powersports UTV 250 ($5,499 ARV) (2 prizes)
- 2nd Prizes: Coleman Powersports 49cc Scooter ($1,099.00 ARV) (2 prizes)
- $250 Camping World Merchandise Certificate ($250 ARV) (1 prize)
- $100 Camping World Merchandise Certificate ($100 ARV each) (1 prize)
- $50 Camping World Merchandise Certificate ($50 ARV each) (3 prizes)
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize based on retail availability. All prize values listed are Approximate Retail Value (ARV). The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) for all one hundred (100) prizes over the Sweepstakes is $256,910.00.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS:
There will be ten (10) Prize Drawing Weeks. For each week, the administrator will conduct a random drawing which will include all eligible online entries received for the corresponding Prize Drawing Week.
Random Drawing Week 1: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 12/27/20 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 1 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 12/28/20.
Random Drawing Week 2: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 1/03/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 2 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 1/04/21.
Random Drawing Week 3: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 1/10/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 3 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 1/11/21.
Random Drawing Week 4: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 1/17/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 4 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 1/18/21(MLK).
Random Drawing Week 5: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 1/24/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 5 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 1/25/21.
Random Drawing Week 6: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 1/31/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 6 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 2/1/21.
Random Drawing Week 7: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 2/7/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 7 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 2/8/21.
Random Drawing Week 8: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 2/14/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 8 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 2/15/21.
Random Drawing Week 9: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 2/21/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 9 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 2/22/21.
Random Drawing Week 10: Eligible Entries from 12/07/20 at 12PM ET through 2/28/21 at 11pm EDT will be entered into a random drawing for Week 10 prizes. Random drawing is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on the morning of 3/01/21.
Once an eligible online entrant wins any Prize, they are NO longer eligible to win another Prize in this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor will notify all Potential Sweepstakes Winners (the “Potential Winners”) by text, phone and email. Potential Winners will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with Official Rules, and additionally must complete a Prize Acceptance Form and Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. The Grand Prize Winners, and all other prize winners over $599.99 (collectively the “Major Prize Winners”) in the Sweepstakes will be required to fill out an IRS W-9 and will receive an IRS form 1099 for the total ARV of the potential prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and any other costs associated with a Major Prize including expenses incurred in claiming and using the Major Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Major Prize Winner may not substitute, transfer, or assign the prize. Once all prize acceptance criteria are met, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the specific prize. If a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative Prize with an equal or greater value. Arrangements will be made for each Coleman RV and Powersports prize pick-up at a dealership of Sponsors choice. Winners are required to sign dealership paperwork in person.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize for a specific Drawing Week are determined by the number of eligible entries received from the official method of entry from December 7, 2020 until the close of entries at 11pm EDT of each Entry Week.
- GENERAL: All potential Grand Prize Winners and potential Coleman Powersports Prize Winners from each of the ten (10) weeks of the Sweepstakes will be required to sign and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility, Prize Acceptance and Liability/ Publicity Release, then return it within 24 hours of contact or an alternate winner will be selected. Noncompliance within specified time period or return of the Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, or text and/or phone messages are not responded to, or a determination that any selected participant is ineligible will result in disqualification of that selected participant. By accepting a Prize, Winner grants to Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. By submitting your entry into the Sweepstakes, you are opting to email and texting communication from Sponsor. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be (returned or) acknowledged. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. By entering, you agree that this Sweepstakes is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by any media outlet such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any Prize, participants, winner/recipient (and their families) release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor, Promotional Partners and each of their respective shareholders, directors, members, successors, assigns, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims, where lawful, based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, those arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by CWI, Inc., Bowling Green, KY (collectively the “Sponsor”). Sweepstakes is administered by Delivered Fresh Marketing, LLC (“Administrator”), Huntersville, NC. Official Rules by which this Sweepstakes is governed are located at: go.campingworld.com/urvs-rules.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Lexington, Kentucky; and (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 5 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees (i.e., under no circumstance will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses); and (iii) Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky, without regard to conflicts of law rules that may cause the application of a law other than the law of the State of Kentucky.
- DISQUALIFICATION / TERMINATION: Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Entry Period by submitting multiple online entries or using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or other methods, will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will void all such affected entries. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the participant, and determined in the Administrator’s sole and absolute discretion. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, Administrator, released parties, and each of their agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone or cellular transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including those resulting from the efforts of hackers. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, and persons entering or attempting to enter more than once per Entry Period Week, as determined by the judges, will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, participating sponsors, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Sweepstakes which, in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any entry that is generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any non-authorized human intervention. Sponsor and released parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, illness, viruses or diseases, civil disturbances, work stoppage, governmental restrictions or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of any Prize. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Released Parties are not responsible for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize Winners or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
WINNER’S LIST: Names of the Winners of each Prize from the ten (10) drawings will be posted at go.campingworld.com/urvs-winners once each potential winner is confirmed.
- All other trademarks are property of the respective owners.