Golden Coleman RV Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES, ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY: The Golden Coleman RV Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC (the “Sponsor”). The Golden Coleman RV Giveaway entries open on March 17, 2023, at 9:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends March 19, 2023, at 12:00:59 AM CT (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their state of residence. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are NOT eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period: March 17-19, 2023 each Eligible Entrant must choose one (1) of the three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes via: Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Twitter: Sponsor will announce the Golden Coleman Sweepstakes via a Twitter post including a link to the Official Online Entry Form. Fill out the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, City, State, and Zip Code. In the field asking, “Where did you hear about this Sweepstakes?” choose Twitter and add your Twitter handle in the section below. Once complete, submit your entry. Must follow @campingworld.
- Facebook: Sponsor will announce the Golden Coleman Sweepstakes via a Facebook post with a link to the Official Online Entry Form. Fill out the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, City, State, and Zip Code. In the field asking, “Where did you hear about this Sweepstakes?” choose Facebook and add your Facebook name in the section below. Once complete, submit your entry. Must follow Camping World on Facebook.
- Instagram: Sponsor will announce the Golden Coleman Sweepstakes via an Instagram post with a link to the Official Online Entry Form. Fill out the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, City, State, and Zip Code. In the field asking, “Where did you hear about this Sweepstakes?” choose Instagram and add your Instagram handle in the section below. Once complete, submit your entry. Must follow @campingworld on Instagram.
Entry into the Sweepstakes will request consent (via checkbox) to agree to abide by the Official Rules. Although not required to participate, the Sweepstakes Entry Form may request consent (via checkbox) to be added to Sponsor and its affiliated companies’ direct mail and Internet marketing databases to receive text messages. Entrants must be following @Campingworld to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Entrants who have won any prior social media Sweepstakes sponsored by CWI, Inc., Good Sam Enterprises, LLC or FreedomRoads, LLC are ineligible for subsequent Sweepstakes for a period of ninety (90) days starting from the date he/she/they are notified as being a Sweepstakes winner. Any such entrants are not eligible for this Sweepstakes and any entries submitted by such entrants will be deemed void. Note: Regardless of the number of entries submitted via a valid sweepstakes entry method, only one (1) entry per person will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Duplicate entries will be disregarded.
All entries must be completed in their entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, incomplete, altered, mutilated, or lost entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or for failure to receive entries due to technical failures of any kind, and such entries will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for any actions of a social media company that may restrict, block, shadow or obscure any comment or entry submission. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) Grand Prize RV: 2023 Coleman Lantern LT 17B (the “Grand Prize RV”), with an MSRP of $16,995.00 USD. Grand Prize RV will be wrapped in a “golden color vinyl” by the dealership closest to the Grand Prize Winner.
- DETERMINATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: All eligible entries (excluding duplicates) received during the Entry Period from March 17, 2023 through March 19, 2023 via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, will be entered into a Grand Prize Drawing conducted by the Administrator and held at random on March 20, 2023 to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period to be eligible to be awarded the Grand Prize RV. Additionally, one (1) potential Alternate Winner will also be drawn during the Grand Prize Drawing conducted by the Administrator on March 20, 2023. The potential Alternate Winner will not be contacted unless the First Grand Prize winner drawn fails to complete the required Grand Prize acceptance forms.
The potential Grand Prize RV Winner drawn first, will be notified via email and/or phone provided on the entry form and will be required to sign and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/ Publicity Release, then return it within 48 hours of contact. Noncompliance within specified time period or return of the Grand Prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that any selected participant is ineligible will result in disqualification of that selected participant. If the potential Grand Prize Winner declines the prize or fails to complete and return the required documents to the Sponsor, then the potential Alternate Winner will be contacted by the Administrator.
By accepting the Grand Prize RV, the Winner grants to Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Although not required to participate, the Sweepstakes Entry Form may request consent (via checkbox) to be added to Sponsor and its affiliated companies’ direct mail and Internet marketing databases. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be (returned or) acknowledged. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Grand Prize award will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with Official Rules. Once all prize acceptance criteria are met, the Potential Grand Prize Winner will be declared the Official Grand Prize Winner.
Grand Prize RV Winner is responsible for income, federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Grand Prize, such as RV registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving a Grand Prize RV. The value of prize is taxable to Grand Prize Winner as income. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Non-compliance with the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the RV within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from the Camping World dealership location near Grand Prize Winner’s residence designated by Sponsor, or the RV will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to: (i) personally accept delivery of the RV at the designated Camping World dealership location, (ii) present adequate personal identification, (iii) provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license, and (iv) provide appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance to the designated Camping World dealership location prior to taking possession of the RV. Releasees are not responsible for delays in delivery of the RV.
Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her/their RV after he/she/they has taken delivery of the RV. Exact model, color, and options of RV and exact RV to be awarded are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability from manufacturer.
EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE RV, THE RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE RV, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Grand Prize RV and camping accessories pictured in any advertising surrounding this Sweepstakes may not be the actual prizes awarded. RV and camping accessories prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Grand Prize RV is non-assignable and non-transferable. An unclaimed Grand Prize RV may be forfeited. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- DECISION OF THE SPONSOR: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL RELEASE: Each entrant agrees that Sponsor and Social Media Outlets used (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) (i) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (ii) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
By entering, entrants agree to and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors or assigns (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities.
Releasees are not responsible for: (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by the Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone, cable or satellite transmissions, cellular equipment towers, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer, wireless phone/handset and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Releasees are further not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRECEDING RELEASE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR VOID FOR ANY REASON, SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (II) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY’S FEES; AND (III) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN DAMAGES FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- ODDS: Odds of winning the Grand Prize RV are determined by the total number of eligible entries received from an official method of entry during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or Twitter direct message no later than seventy-two (72) hours after the end of the Entry Period. If Winner fails to respond to Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification, Winner shall forfeit Prize and Sponsor may select an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries based upon the rules set forth herein. Potential winners may waive their right to receive a prize. All prizes will be awarded, but unclaimed prizes may be forfeited. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Where legal, Winner may be required to sign, execute, and return a Prize Winner Statement of Eligibility and Release of Liability and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (collectively “Statement/Release”) before a prize will be awarded or such potential Winner may be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel this Sweepstakes, make rules and Sweepstakes changes and/or substitute another prize of equal of greater value for any reason, including if the Grand Prize RV becomes unavailable.
- WINNER’S LIST: Winner will be announced on all Social Media Platforms upon acceptance of the Grand Prize.
- CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- THIRD PARTIES: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or any other social media platform.
- TRADEMARKS: The CAMPING WORLD mark is owned by CWI, Inc. All other trademarks are property of the respective owners.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC, Lincolnshire, IL (the “Sponsor”) and administrated by Delivered Fresh Marketing, LLC, Huntersville, NC whose decisions regarding the selection of the Winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. Official Rules by which this Sweepstakes is governed are located at: https://go.campingworld.com/sweepstakes-entry-form/rules
© 2023 FreedomRoads, LLC. All rights reserved.