Good Sam Helping Hand Scholarship Program Application
The Good Sam Helping Hand Scholarship Program was established to provide a limited number of one-time per year awards* to selected recipients to help defray expenses of the post-high school collegiate, vocational, technical and trade school education of children, grandchildren, legal dependents** and spouses of active associates***.
- The Good Sam Helping Hand Scholarship Program Guidelines can be found HERE. Please be sure to review the guidelines before you complete this application.
- Complete this application, and include the following:
- submit most recent transcript(s)
- proof of acceptance and/or enrollment in the sections provided at the bottom of this webform.
- The deadline to submit a completed application is 11:59pm CST on Monday, June 27, 2022.
NOTE: This Scholarship Application cannot be considered unless the application, transcripts and proof of enrollment and/or acceptance are received by the deadline and submitted in their entirety by 11:59pm CST on Monday, June 27, 2022. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered and are not the responsibility of the Program Administrator.
Please direct questions to [email protected].