CONTEST & SWEEPSTAKES
No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
Eligibility: Must be age 18 or older, a legal resident of the US and valid owner of the social media account used to participate in the Contest. Only one submission per post/tweet. Participants may only win a giveaway one time within a 90 day period, regardless of the amount of entries or entries selected. Only one (1) winner per household is eligible, regardless of the amount of entries selected. Participants may only win one Grand Prize one time, including but not limited to RVs and Powersports, regardless of the amount of entries selected. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, Administrator, Promotional Partners and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes are NOT eligible to enter.
Contest: This applies to any giveaway facilitated by a Camping World or Affiliate social media account. the Sponsor will post “Use #CampingWorldContest to enter” from @CampingWorld, @GoodSam, @Overtons, @RVcom, @TheHouseOutdoorgear or @MarcusLemonis social media account(s) or similar language. Sponsor will review posted replies as they are posted (i.e. in chronological order) to pick potential winners based on sponsor’s judging criteria which includes, but not limited to: participants’ personal stories, participants posting outdoor stories and experiences, and photos of of living the outdoor lifestyle. Posts (tweets, shares, comments) must be public and unprotected at the time of entry and remain public and unprotected throughout the duration of the contest; the Sponsor must be able to view the submission. Notification: Sponsor will post “@accountname We will be in touch” or similar language to signify to social media that a potential winner is being contacted. Sponsor will follow up with a direct message to the potential winner with instructions on how to fill out the prize winner form to receive details for Prize acceptance. Once potential winners are contacted and accept the Prize, the contest will end. Sponsor will directly contact the potential winner of the specified Post. Potential winner must reply to Sponsor request for contact information within one (1) day, so arrangements can be made to accept the Prize, the acceptance of which requires the signing an affidavit and publicity/liability release form by potential Winner.
Prizes: All prizes are subject to retail items, merchandise certificates, RV accessories, RV services, or RV inventory mentioned in the tweets from @MarcusLemonis or @CampingWorld social media accounts. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Non-compliance with the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
Grand Prize Winners are responsible for RV registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Grand Prize Winners must take delivery of the RV within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from the Camping World RV Sales dealership location near Grand Prize Winner’s residence designated by Sponsor, or the RV will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winners shall be required to: (i) personally accept delivery of the RV at the designated Camping World RV Sales dealership location, (ii) present adequate personal identification, (iii) provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license, and (iv) provide appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance to the designated Camping World RV Sales dealership location prior to taking possession of the RV. Releasees are not responsible for delays in delivery of the RV. Grand Prize Winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her/their RV after he/she/they has taken delivery of the RV. Exact model, color, and options of RV and exact RV to be awarded are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability from manufacturer.
Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute about a potentially winning Post, the Sponsor will maintain a screenshot of the Post. The valid owner of a social media account is the person to whom the account is registered to. The validity or completeness of any “why” answer is solely judged and determined by the Sponsor.
- By entering you agree that this Contest is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by the social media outlet where Post is hosted; and with participation acknowledge a complete release of the social media outlet(s) used by the sponsor in any contest posting.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any actions of a social media company that may restrict, block, shadow or obscure any comment or entry submission.
- Good Sam RV Rentals “One Day” or “One Night” certificates and promo codes are limited to $200 per night awarded at the Sponsor’s discretion.
- Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Contest is prohibited and will void all such affected entries. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsor and each of its agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information.
- By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a Prize, entrants, winners (and their families) release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, members, successors, assigns, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Contest and/or use of prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time.
- No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor.
- The Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail and/or Twitter direct message no later than seventy-two (72) hours after the end of the Entry Period. If Winner(s) fails to respond to Sponsor within 48 hours of notification, Winner(s) shall forfeit Prize and Sponsor may select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entries based upon the rules set forth herein. Potential winners may waive their right to receive a prize. If any potential winner does not respond within the specified time frame or refuses to sign the required paperwork, the sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize for the specified Post.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections or social media company interruptions, which could factor into a participants ability to enter.
- All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of the respective owners.
Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored FreedomRoads LLC, and/or CWI, Inc. Bowling Green, KY (the “Sponsor”).