TODD BODINE ROAD TO 800 RV GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES, ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED.
- CONTEST DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY: The Road To 800 RV Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC (the “Sponsor”). The Contest starts on July 23, 2022, at 9:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends July 23, 2022, at 4:00:59 PM CT (the “Entry Period”). The Contest is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their state of residence. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Contest are NOT eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, during the Entry Period, post your entry to Twitter by: (1) detailing where you would take an RV on a celebratory road trip to as a response to the Contest Announcement Post (your submission may be in the form of text, static image or video), (2) including #RoadTo800 and #CampingWorld in your post and (3) retweeting the Contest Announcement Post. No limit on the number of entries. Duplicate entries will be disregarded. One (1) winner per household.
Entrants must be following @Campingworld to be eligible for the Contest. Entrants who have won any prior social media contest or sweepstakes sponsored by CWI, Inc., Good Sam Enterprises, LLC or FreedomRoads, LLC are ineligible for subsequent contests sponsored by Sponsor for a period of ninety (90) days starting from the date he/she/they are notified as being a contest winner. Any such entrants are not eligible for this Contest and any entries submitted by such entrants will be deemed void.
The post asking entrants to tell their greatest love story about a significant other (the “Contest Announcement Post”) will be posted to Twitter on @CampingWorld no earlier than 9:00:01 AM CT on July 23, 2022.
Duplicate and mechanically reproduced multiple entries will be disregarded. All entries must be completed in their entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, incomplete, altered, mutilated, or lost entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest, or for failure to receive entries due to technical failures of any kind, and such entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
- JUDGING: One (1) winner (the “ Grand Prize Winner”) will be chosen by Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period to be eligible to be awarded a prize from the judged entry. All eligible entries will be judged on the following criteria: originality (33%), creativity (34%) and passion for road trips (33%) the (“Judging Criteria”). A panel of one or more judges will select the one (1) the Grand Prize Winner from and among all eligible entries based on the Judging Criteria. The Judging Criteria are to be applied in the sole discretion of Sponsor and the individual judges. By entering the Contest, entrants acknowledge that such evaluations may differ from person to person and agree to be bound by and not challenge the final decisions of Sponsor and the individual judges.
- DECISION OF THE SPONSOR: By participating in this Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time for any reason without notice. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
- GENERAL RELEASE: Each entrant agrees that Sponsor and Twitter (i) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or in any Contest related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (ii) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
By entering, entrants agree to and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors or assigns (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrants’ participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities.
Releasees are not responsible for: (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by the Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone, cable or satellite transmissions, cellular equipment towers, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer, wireless phone/handset and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Releasees are further not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRECEDING RELEASE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR VOID FOR ANY REASON, CONTEST ENTRANT AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (II) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY’S FEES; AND (III) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN DAMAGES FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize consists of:
One (1) 2022 Coleman Lantern LT 17B (the “RV”), with an MSRP of $16,995.00 USD.
(2) Signed Todd Bodine Merchandise
- MISCELLANEOUS: Grand Prize Winner is responsible for RV registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the RV within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from the Camping World RV Sales dealership location near Grand Prize Winner’s residence designated by Sponsor, or the RV will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to: (i) personally accept delivery of the RV at the designated Camping World RV Sales dealership location, (ii) present adequate personal identification, (iii) provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license, and (iv) provide appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance to the designated Camping World RV Sales dealership location prior to taking possession of the RV. Releasees are not responsible for delays in delivery of the RV. Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her/their RV after he/she/they has taken delivery of the RV. Exact model, color, and options of RV and exact RV to be awarded are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability from manufacturer. RV pictured in any advertising surrounding this Contest may not be the actual RV awarded. All RV prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE RV, THE RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE RV, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Winner is responsible for income, federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified as covered as part of prize herein. If Winner receives a prize valued over $600, then Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving a prize. The value of prize is taxable to Winner as income. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Non-compliance with the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or Twitter direct message no later than seventy-two (72) hours after the end of the Entry Period. If Winner fails to respond to Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification, Winner shall forfeit Prize and Sponsor may select an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries based upon the rules set forth herein. Potential winners may waive their right to receive a prize. All prizes will be awarded, but unclaimed prizes may be forfeited. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Where legal, Winner may be required to sign, execute, and return a Prize Winner Statement of Eligibility and Release of Liability and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (collectively “Statement/Release”) before a prize will be awarded or such potential Winner may be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel this Contest, make rules and Contest changes and/or substitute another prize of equal of greater value for any reason including if the prize becomes unavailable.
- WINNER’S LIST: For a list of winners’ names, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received no later than ninety (90) days after 7/23/2022, to: Road To 800 Giveaway c/o, FreedomRoads, LLC, 250 Parkway Drive, Suite 270, Lincolnshire, IL 60069.
- CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- THIRD PARTIES: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter and/or any other social media platform.
- TRADEMARKS: The CAMPING WORLD mark is owned by FreedomRoads LLC. & CWI, Inc. All other trademarks are property of the respective
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is sponsored and administered by FreedomRoads, LLC whose decisions regarding the selection of the Winner and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. Official Rules by which this Contest is governed are located at:
© 2022 FreedomRoads, LLC. All rights reserved.