McGeorge RV 50th Birthday – Powersport Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES, ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED.
- GIVEAWAY DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY: The McGeorge 50th Birthday Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC (the “Sponsor”). The Giveaway starts on Thursday, March 23, 2022, at 9:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends Sunday, March 26, 2023, at 4:59 PM EDT (the “Entry Period”). The Giveaway is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico) who visit McGeorge RV during the entry period, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their state of residence. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this are NOT eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Giveaway, during the Entry Period, entrants must visit McGeorge RV and enter at the Enter to Win kiosk and follow the instructions to fully complete the Official Online Entry Form with your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number. Entry into the Giveaway will request consent (via checkbox) to receive offers and promotional marketing text messages from the Sponsor. Only entries that have completed the required fields and are submitted by an eligible entrant during the valid entry period are eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing.
Entrants may enter by U.S. mail during the Entry Period by hand printing their First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Age, and special event name “McGeorge RV Turns 50” on a piece of paper and send it by United States mail in a sealed envelope no larger than 9 ½” x 4 ¼” with correct postage to Camping World, 250 Parkway Drive, Lincolnshire, IL 60069. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, mutilated, separated, incomplete, or illegible mail in entries, or for the postage due.
Eligible participants may enter a maximum of one (1) time over the Giveaway Entry Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or phone numbers the Entrant may own. Sponsor, Administrator, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by entrants, typographical errors, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway.
Duplicate and mechanically reproduced multiple entries will be disregarded. All entries must be completed in their entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, incomplete, altered, mutilated, or lost entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Giveaway, or for failure to receive entries due to technical failures of any kind, and such entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Giveaway.
- GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize consists of one (1) 2020 Coleman Powersports UTV 250CC (the “Powersport”), with an MSRP of $999.00 USD.
- DETERMINATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: All eligible online entries received during the Entry Period from March 23, 2023, through March 26, 2023, will be entered into a Grand Prize Drawing conducted by the Administrator and held at random on March 27, 2023, to select one (1) Grand Prize Winner to receive the Grand Prize Powersport.
- GENERAL: The potential Grand Prize Powersport Winner will be required to sign and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/ Publicity Release, then return it within 48 hours of contact or an alternate winner will be selected. Noncompliance within specified time period or return of the Grand Prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that any selected participant is ineligible will result in disqualification of that selected participant. By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner grants to Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be (returned or) acknowledged. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Giveaway.
All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor will notify a Potential Grand Prize Winner via email and/or phone provided on the entry form. Grand Prize award will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with Official Rules. Once all prize acceptance criteria are met, the potential Grand Prize Powersport winner will be declared the official Grand Prize winner.
Grand Prize Winner is responsible for income, federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize (including but not limited to ground transportation, travel insurance, meals, souvenirs, hotel incidentals and gratuities) not specified as covered as part of prize herein. If Grand Prize Winner receives a prize valued over $600, then Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving a prize. The value of prize is taxable to Grand Prize Winner as income. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Non-compliance with the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the Powersport within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from McGeorge RV in Ashland, VA, or the Powersport will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winner shall be required to: (i) personally accept delivery of the Powersport at McGeorge RV, (ii) present adequate personal identification, (iii) provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license, and (iv) provide appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance prior to taking possession of the Powersport. Releasees are not responsible for delays in delivery of the Powersport.
Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her/their Powersport after he/she/they has taken delivery of the Powersport. Exact model, color, and options of Powersport and exact Powersport to be awarded are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability from manufacturer.
EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE POWERSPORT, THE RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE RV, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Powersport pictured in any advertising surrounding this Giveaway may not be the actual Powersport awarded. All Powersport prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel this Giveaway, make rule and Giveaway changes and/or substitute another prize of equal of greater value for any reason including if the prize becomes unavailable.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Grand Prize Powersport are determined by the total number of eligible entries received from the official method of entry during the Entry Period.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Giveaway is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC, Lincolnshire, IL (the “Sponsor”). Official Rules by which this Giveaway is governed are located at: https://go.campingworld.com/mcgeorgerv-50th-birthday/enter-to-win/rules.
- By participating in the Giveaway and/or accepting the Grand Prize, participants, winner/recipient (and their families) release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor and each of their respective shareholders, directors, members, successors, assigns, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Giveaway (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims, where lawful, based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, those arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Giveaway, or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Giveaway.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: By entering the GIVEAWAY, each participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this GIVEAWAY or any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS; and (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 8 (RELEASE) of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this GIVEAWAY, but in no event attorneys’ fees (i.e., under no circumstance will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses); and (iii) Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of ILLINOIS, without regard to conflicts of law rules that may cause the application of a law other than the law of the State of ILLINOIS.
- DISQUALIFICATION / TERMINATION: Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry during the Giveaway by submitting multiple online entries or using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or other methods, will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Giveaway is prohibited and will void all such affected entries. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Giveaway and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the participant, and determined in the Administrator’s sole and absolute discretion. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, Administrator, released parties, and each of their agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone or cellular transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including those resulting from the efforts of hackers. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, and persons entering or attempting to enter more than once, as determined by the judges, will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Giveaway is compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, participating sponsors, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Giveaway which, in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate the Giveaway.
Released Parties are not responsible for any entry that is generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any non-authorized human intervention. Sponsor and Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, illness, viruses or diseases, civil disturbances, work stoppage, governmental restrictions or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the Grand Prize. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Released Parties are not responsible for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Giveaway-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Giveaway-related materials.
- TRADEMARKS: All trademarks are property of the respective owners.
© 2023 FreedomRoads, LLC. All rights reserved.