Why the Keystone Montana?
When shopping for a luxury fifth wheel RV, quality, design, and innovation are some major factors to consider. There are a lot of fifth wheel brands out there but one stands out among the rest, giving it the distinction of best selling luxury fifth wheel for the last two decades.
Nothing in the luxury fifth wheel market compares to the Keystone Montana. Here’s a look at what makes the Keystone Montana the preferred choice.
Superior Quality and Service
- Every Keystone Montana goes through a rigorous 4-stage quality control process that ensures you’ll get the best coach possible.
- Keystone’s Montana Fifth Wheel has received the RVDA Quality Circle award for 13 years.
- The Montana is backed with an industry-best, 3-year limited structural warranty.
- Over 100,000 Montana models sold in North America through 2017, making it the number one luxury fifth wheel on the continent.
- Keystone keeps over 100,000 parts in stock, and 86 percent of those parts can reach you within 48 hours to get you back on the road quickly.
Smart Design, Industry Leading Features
- Keystone provides its exclusive road armor suspension ensuring the trailer tows smoothly and efficiently.
- The Max Turn front cap and radius frame with Hitch Vision and rear camera prep make backing into your campsite easier than in other models.
- Every Montana gets Keystone-exclusive color-coded and numbered wiring for easy troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Keystone’s exclusive KeyTV satellite prep and Jensen electronics make staying entertained on the road easier than ever before.
- Entering and exiting the RV is easy and safe no matter where you park your rig thanks to MorRyde sturdy step with Strut Assist.
- The Residential Furrion oven and range, residential refrigerator, seamless one-piece shower, and Suburban 12-gallon water heater with a porcelain tank provide the essential comforts of home on the road.
- Keystone offers multiple floorplans to choose from, allowing you to pick the one that suits your lifestyle.
Excellent Climate Control Features
- Montana’s standard 35,000 BTU furnace system is designed to heat the coach quicker than the competition with in-floor residential ductwork.
- All Montana rigs get electric tank heaters and insulated slide-outs, floors, walls, and floor waterlines for those cold winter months.
- Its standard Whisper Quiet main AC system provides ample cooling power during the warmer months of the year.
High-End Luxury Options
- Add in the Montana Legacy Edition Package and you get disc brakes, a surge protector, iN-Command control system, electric power cord reel, generator prep, Furrion S-Vision side-view and rear-view camera system, hardwood cabinet framing, and a painted rear fiberglass cap.
- Upgrade your Keystone Montana RV to get it on the same level as high-priced luxury rigs by adding full-body paint, dual-pane frameless windows, a 265-watt solar panel with a 2000-watt inverter, six-point hydraulic automatic leveling system, slide-out awnings, and an Onan Marquis Gold 5.5 KW LP generator.
- Lastly, opt for a king bed instead of the standard queen to completely transform the Montana into a luxury RV.
With so many industry-leading features and amenities, it’s clear why the Keystone Montana dominates the competition.
- Save $2,000 on any new Keystone Montana fifth wheel purchased between now and March 31, 2019.
- Save $3,000 loyalty bonus on any new Keystone Montana fifth wheel when trading in a Keystone Montana fifth wheel between now and March 31, 2019.