Shop By Floorplan
Why the Keystone Cougar?
When shopping for a mid-profile fifth wheel, quality, design, innovation, and value are some major factors to consider. There are a lot of fifth wheel brands out there but one stands out among the rest, giving it the distinction of best selling mid-profile fifth wheel for the last two decades.
Nothing in the mid-profile market compares to the Keystone Cougar. Here’s a look at what makes the Keystone Cougar the preferred choice.
Superior Quality and Service
- Every Keystone Cougar goes through a rigorous 4-stage quality control process that includes 375 process inspections and a 120-point secondary inspection. This ensures you’ll get the best RV possible.
- Keystone backs up its work with an industry-best, 3-year transferable structural warranty, and should any issues arise you can visit over 1,100 service centers across North America.
- Every Keystone comes with color-coded, diagramed, and labeled wiring to make troubleshooting easy and the addition of the In-Command Control System for control of the RV’s electronics simple.
- Keystone keeps over 100,000 parts in stock, and 86 percent of those parts can reach you within 48 hours to get you back on the road quickly.
Smart Design, Industry Leading Features
- Keystone’s design starts with an I-beam frame uniquely engineered for each individual floorplan.
- The patented Max Turn Technology facilitates tighter turning radiuses than the competitors (over 95-degree turn radius). Once maneuvered, half-ton versions of the Cougar come with 4-point electric stabilizer jacks as standard equipment.
- Dexter self-adjusting brakes make for worry-free maintenance, and the Road Armor suspension provides six inches of travel and helps reduce vibration by almost 32 percent. This means precious cargo won’t be damaged.
- The 300-pound-rated, two-inch receiver on the back allows the addition of a bike or storage rack.
- The Cougar comes with an industry-leading 60 to 81-gallon freshwater tank, industry-leading pass-through storage, industry-first pivot hinge bathroom door, solid surface countertops, and massive oversized panoramic windows, all of which are standard.
- Keystone also adds a residential-sized water heater and shower to most of its rigs as well as taller slide-outs, full wardrobes, and a large 21-inch oven to bring the comforts of home on the road. These features all come standard in Cougar models.
- Every Cougar model gets Keystone’s exclusive Key TV multisource signal controller, a 4K 50-inch TV in the living area, and a 32-inch TV in the bedroom.
- All Cougars are prepped for 4G Wi-Fi, too.
Top Notch Climate Control System
- The Climate Guard system has a 15,000 BTU main AC (with prep for a secondary AC option) and a 30,000 BTU furnace. The HVAC system is designed to cool the coach quicker than the competition and is rated from 0 to 100 degrees.
- The ductwork runs the length of the RV in a race track layout and features thermal plastic couplers at the duct seams for structural support and improved efficiency.
- Radiant foil on the front cap reduces the amount of radiant heat entering the RV, and two attic vents help heat that does sneak in escape.
- The Cougar also gets 12-volt electric heat pads on all tanks, Astrofoil insulation in the underbelly and slide room floors, and a heated pass-through storage area, making cold weather camping easy.
Options for the Cougar
- Upgrade the queen-size bed to a 70-inch by 80-inch king mattress for true comfort.
- Add a free-standing dinette and chairs in select models for residential-style dining.
- The addition of theater seats can make living space accommodations more luxurious.
- The auto-leveling Ground Control 3.0 system makes leveling your RV at the campground easy.
No matter how you look at it, the Keystone Cougar is the standard by which all other mid-profile fifth wheels are measured.
#1 Cougar Dealer
- Save $1,000 on any new 2019 Keystone Cougar fifth wheel purchased between now and February 28, 2019.
- Save $2,000 loyalty bonus on any new 2019 Keystone Cougar fifth wheel when trading in a Keystone Cougar fifth wheel between now and February 28, 2019.
*See participating dealer for full offer details.