CAMPING WORLD X GIRL OF 10,000 LAKES INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES, ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY: The Camping World x Girl Of 10,000 Lakes Instagram Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by CWI, Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Contest starts on February 9th, 2022, at 11:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends February 10th, 2022, at 11:00 AM CT (the “Entry Period”). The Contest is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their state of residence. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, @girlof10000lakes and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Contest are NOT eligible to enter.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, during the Entry Period, post your entry to Instagram by: (1) tagging a friend and telling us why you choose to travel different in 2022 as a comment in response to the Contest Announcement Post (defined below) (your submission may be in the form of text, static image, or video); (2) including #TravelDifferent with your submission; and (3) liking and saving the Contest Announcement Post. Limit one (1) entry per person. One (1) winner per household.
Entrants must be following @CampingWorld and @girlof10000lakes to be eligible for the Contest. Entrants who have won any prior contest sponsored by CWI, Inc., Good Sam Enterprises, LLC or FreedomRoads, LLC are ineligible for subsequent contests sponsored by Sponsor for a period of ninety (90) days starting from the date he/she/they are notified as being a contest winner. Any such entrants are not eligible for this Contest and any entries submitted by such entrants will be deemed void.
The post asking entrants to tag a friend and tell us why they choose to travel different in 2022 (the “Contest Announcement Post”) will be posted to Instagram on @CampingWorld no earlier than 11:00:01 AM CT on February 9, 2022.
Duplicate and mechanically reproduced multiple entries will be disregarded. All entries must be completed in their entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, incomplete, altered, mutilated, or lost entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest, or for failure to receive entries due to technical failures of any kind, and such entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
3. JUDGING: Two (2) winners (the “Winners”) will be chosen by Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period to be eligible to be awarded a prize from the judged entry. All eligible entries will be judged on the following criteria: originality (33%), creativity (34%) and passion for travel (33%) the (“Judging Criteria”). A panel of one or more judges will select the two (2) Winners from and among all eligible entries based on the Judging Criteria. The Judging Criteria are to be applied in the sole discretion of Sponsor and the individual judges. By entering the Contest, entrants acknowledge that such evaluations may differ from person to person and agree to be bound by and not challenge the final decisions of Sponsor and the individual judges.
4. DECISION OF THE SPONSOR: By participating in this Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time for any reason without notice. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
5. GENERAL RELEASE: Each entrant agrees that Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, , Meta Platforms, Inc. and @girlof10000lakes (i) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or in any Contest related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (ii) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
By entering, entrants agree to and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and agree to release Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, , Meta Platforms, Inc. and @girlof10000lakes and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors or assigns (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrants’ participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities.
Releasees are not responsible for: (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by the Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone, cable or satellite transmissions, cellular equipment towers, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer, wireless phone/handset and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is further not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRECEDING RELEASE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR VOID FOR ANY REASON, CONTEST ENTRANT AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (II) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY’S FEES; AND (III) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN DAMAGES FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
7. PRIZES: The prizes consist of two (2) $250 Camping World Merchandise Certificates with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $250.00 USD. Total ARV of prizes: $500.00 USD.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Prizes will be distributed to Winner(s) electronically to Winner(s)’ email address and/or Instagram direct message.
Winner(s) is responsible for income, federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified as covered as part of prize herein. If Winner(s) receives a prize valued over $600, then Winner(s) must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving a prize. The value of prize is taxable to Winner(s) as income. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Non-compliance with the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
9. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail and/or Twitter direct message no later than seventy-two (72) hours after the end of the Entry Period. If Winner(s) fails to respond to Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification, Winner(s) shall forfeit Prize and Sponsor may select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entries based upon the rules set forth herein. Potential winners may waive their right to receive a prize. All prizes will be awarded, but unclaimed prizes may be forfeited. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner(s) is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Where legal, Winner may be required to sign, execute, and return a Prize Winner Statement and Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (collectively “Statement/Release”) before a prize will be awarded or such potential Winner(s) may be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel this Contest, make rules and Contest changes and/or substitute another prize of equal of greater value for any reason including if the prize becomes unavailable.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of winners’ names, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received no later than ninety (90) days after 03/13/2022 to: Camping World x Girl of 10,000 Lakes Instagram Giveaway c/o, CWI, Inc., 250 Parkway Drive, Suite 270, Lincolnshire, IL 60069.
12. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
13. THIRD PARTIES: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram and/or any other social media platform nor is the Contest in any way sponsored, executed, produced or administered by @girlof10000lakes.
14. TRADEMARKS: The CAMPING WORLD mark is owned by CWI, Inc. All other trademarks are property of the respective owners.
15. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is sponsored and administered by CWI, Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of the Winner(s) and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. Official Rules by which this Contest is governed are located at: https://go.campingworld.com/rules/
16. REQUIREMENTS FOR AND RESTRICTIONS ON PHOTO AND VIDEO ENTRIES:
· Content Requirements and Restrictions
o All content in the photo or video must be your original creation or in the public domain and may not include any personally identifiable information associated with you or anyone else.
o The photo or video may not contain any images which involve graphic violence, vulgar language, acts resulting in serious injury or death, any acts of a sexual nature or contain depictions of illegal activity or appear to incite illegal activity.
o The photo or video may not contain any depictions of full or partial nudity or contain any images of a pornographic or obscene nature and/or any material which could be harmful if viewed by minors.
o The photo or video may not contain content which is intended to victimize, harass, degrade and/or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, race and/or religion.
o The photo or video may not give the appearance of condoning, advertising and/or offering for sale inappropriate products or services including, but not limited to, lotteries, firearms, fireworks, explosive materials, tobacco, alcohol, and adult-oriented products and/or services.
· Third Party Rights Restrictions
o The photo or video may not give the appearance of endorsement by, sponsorship, affiliation with, or advertisement of any third party and/or its products or services.
o The photo or video should not contain the likeness of anyone other than yourself who has not consented to use of their likeness in the photograph.
o The photo or video may not contain any content which infringes on any third-party intellectual property rights (trademark, copyright and/or patent), rights of publicity or any other rights.
All entries that do not strictly adhere to the above requirements and restrictions will be ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry, at any time which, in the Sponsor’s reasonable opinion, 1) is immoral, obscene, profane, defamatory, offensive or in any way not keeping with the Sponsor’s image; 2) depicts, describes or induces the committing of dangerous stunts, tricks or other such conduct that could lead to physical injury and/or property damage; 3) endangers the safety and well-being of any person or animal; 4) contains any materials which infringe upon any third party rights including, but not limited to, trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, rights of publicity or any other such proprietary rights of and legal entities or individual, whether living or deceased; and 5) is otherwise in violation of any provision of these Official Rules.
By entering this Contest, you grant to Sponsor the unconditional, irrevocable, perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the photo or video entry (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. By submitting your photo or video entry, you forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights in the photo or video entry that may preclude the Sponsor’s use of the photo or video entry or require your permission for the Sponsor to use your photo entry. By submitting your photo or video entry, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor, or any other person or entity, on the grounds that any use of your photo entry, or any derivative works, infringe any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, or moral rights. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, publish or use your photo or video entry in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
17. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to release, indemnify and hold Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Meta Platforms, Inc. and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as the “Indemnities”) harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought and/or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnities due to and/or arising out of the use of any element of your photo or video entry, or your conduct in submitting and/or creating your photo or video entry or any other conduct related to this Contest, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. You further agree to release Sponsor and the Indemnities from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes your rights with regard to any elements and/or ideas contained in your photo or video entry.
18. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: By entering this Contest, you represent and warrant that 1) the photo or video, and content therein, in no way infringes upon the intellectual property, privacy and/or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, whether living or deceased, and does not defame any person or identify any person, including yourself, by name or other personally identifiable information; 2) the photo or video does not violate any law or regulation; 3) you are the sole creator of the photo or video and you own any and all rights to the photos including, but not limited to, any copyrights therein. You further agree to waive any claim for reimbursement for any equipment or materials necessary to produce and submit the photo or video, regardless of whether the photo or video is selected for any prize in the Contest. Sponsor’s determination as to whether the photo or video entry may violate the rights of any third party and/or violates one or more of the provisions in these Official Rules is FINAL.
© 2022 CWI Inc. All rights reserved.