Why the East to West Alta?
If you’re looking to upgrade your outdoor camp-life without dramatically increasing the expense, the Alta line of 7 laminate travel trailers is certainly worth a gander. Choose from Couple-focused rear living models and family-friendly bunkhouse models.
Let’s take a quick look into the East to West Alta.
Construction Built to Last
- Smooth, insulated high-end Azdel sidewalls are used to make the Alta lighter plus add strength and durability.
- Glued and screwed, double insulated 5/8-inch tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking means no ‘hollow’ spots where you feel the floor give.
- Automotive deposition coated NORCO drop frame gives the Alta increased strength-to-weight ratio and helps to prevent rust.
- Rest easy with a one-piece vacuum-bonded super flex roof that’s walkable and comes with a 12-year limited warranty.
Features to Help you Love your Camp Life
- The convenience of power is everywhere – power tongue jack with LED light, power stabilizer jacks with individual controls, and a power awning with LED lights.
- Convenience on the exterior continues with an outside shower with hot & cold water, universal docking station with battery disconnect, detachable power cord, and prepping for solar power as well as a back-up camera.
- In every floorplan name, the ‘K’ stands for King, as in a comfortable residential-size king bed with a 9-inch Innerspring mattress.
- Discover the Alta residential style kitchen with its stainless steel 10 cubic foot double-door refrigerator, three-burner range with glass cover, and an undermounted farmhouse style sink with a high-rise faucet.
- Pet-friendly, the East to West Alta has a special drawer in the kitchen to keep your tail-wagging pooch camp-happy.
- Considering more camping guests? Every Alta comes with a comfy trifold sleeper sofa capable of sleeping two.
- Get residential comfort while camping with features like an 81-inch ceiling height, a solid bedroom door* for privacy, and a 30×36 residential shower with skylight.
- More room? Enjoy a wide 48-inch dinette* with extended storage drawers on roller glides with an extra-large (40% larger than industry standard) dinette picture window.
- Find entertainment easily! The Alta has a 2-zone sound system with Bluetooth & HDMI connectivity, USB charging stations throughout the interior, and is cable and satellite ready.
Extend your Camping Season
- Keep cool during a sweltering September with the Alta’s 15,000 BTU dual ducted AC with Quick Cool. Most models also have 50 Amp service with 2nd AC prep.
- Planning to camp in April? Every Alta has a 35,000 BTU furnace to go with their enclosed and forced-air heated underbelly that keeps tanks protected and your toes warm.
- Heavy duty slam-latch baggage doors with finished pass-through storage keeps your camp gear safe and dry.
Looking for more? Here are some fantastic Alta Options
- Entertain by replacing the Trifold sleeper sofa with theatre seats
- For further entertainment, add on a 40-inch LED TV with bracket
- Get easier access into your Alta with MORryde solid entry triple step
- Alleviate the unplanned campground surprise with a spare tire & carrier